Tuesday, July 12, 2011

News on TV: Window to The World



I’ve been fond of different activities like watching movies, hanging out in the mall with friends, having coffee while smoking, blogging and such. These are the things that I normally do on my free time. Actually I don’t like watching TV, possibly I’ll watch TV series, music channels like MTV, sports, anything that will entertain me.

Now, I’ve been working as a blogger for almost 2 months. As a blogger, we need to know what’s happening and what’s the latest juice. What will make your readers read your articles. And with this, we need to watch the latest news or read. Whether local or foreign, we need to know what’s happening around us and be aware of the issues on going right now in our civilization.

As I’ve mentioned, I was never really a fan of watching TV, like focusing on it for the sake of self education or making myself aware of what’s up. I simply didn’t care.

But now, I actually learned how important watching the news is. I mean, not because I’m working as a blogger or something. It’s just that I realized that knowing what’s going on around you is simply being a relevant person who belongs to one society, interesting and far from being ignorant. Though we all know that most of the time, whenever we turn on our TV, all we see are bad and negative stuff. We seldom see news that will brighten up our day.

However, that’s reality. I think the main purpose why news are like that is because it makes us conscious to protect ourselves more everyday, to let us see that in our world we live in, million of things happens every minute. For us to realize how lucky for us to still sit in our couch and turn on the remote of our televisions. Whether it’s about fighting politicians, murder, crime, city development, entertainment; we still need to get involve somehow.

Watching the news is essential. I can say it is a must for everybody in this world we live in. It is our window to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment